Vintage Stripe Washed Belgian Linen
Inspired by antique French linens, Echelon Home's vintage stripe yarn dyed washed Belgian linen offers the ultimate casual elegance. It's made from pure Belgian flax, the fabric is pre-washed for softness. Regular use and washing will only make it softer and more supple; while tumble drying gives it a pleasantly tousled, relaxed look.
- 100% linen made with Belgian flax
- yarn dyed (not printed)
- duvet cover sets include duvet cover and pillow shams
- full/queen sets come with standard shams, king sets with king shams
- knife edge duvet covers with hidden button closures
- shams have envelope closures and do not have flanges
- euro shams are also available separately, sold in pairs
- slubbing and slight irregularities in the weave are part of the natural beauty of pure linen
- Full/Queen Queen Duvet Cover - 90 x 90
- King Duvet Cover - 105 x 90
- Standard Shams - 20 x 26, King Shams - 20 x 36
- Euro Shams - 26 x 26
Right-click on image and select 'view image', for larger view.
Coming late February 2017!