DwellStudio's Chinoiserie bedding features a whimsical bird and branch motif. It was inspired by classic chinoiserie motifs. This fanciful decorative style fuses Asian motifs with European sophistication. Dwell's design team made this vintage pattern modern by paring back the baroque elements of this iconic print to its essentials: flowering trees, graphic songbirds and delicately sketched branches.
- 100% cotton, percale weave
- 400 thread count
- duvet covers feature a hidden button closure
- the French-back cases do not have flanges
- made with environmentally friendly Oeko-Tex certified dyes
- made in Portugal at an Oeko-Tex certified mill
- machine wash and dry
Standard French Back Cases:
2 Pillow Cases, 20 x 26"
Chinoiserie is made for DwellStudio at one of Europe's finest textile mills, a family owned factory in Portugal that marries traditional techniques with cutting edge technology.
This style is discontinued. Items remaining in stock are listed below.