Echelon percale is a classic plain weave (one thread woven up for every one woven under). Percale is a fabulous weave that is lightweight, crisp, durable and resists pilling. Generally percale is thought to be less soft than sateen weaves, yet ours maintains softness thanks to the superior quality yarns used in the weave.
- 200 thread count
- single ply construction
- Egyptian cotton in a percale weave
- sheet sets include flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcases
- twin sets come with one standard pillowcase, full and queen sets come with two standard pillowcases and king and cal king sets include two king pillowcases
- fitted sheets are fully elasticized and have 15" deep pockets
- made by Echelon Home
- machine wash and dry
- available in white, cloud blue, celadon, parchment and greystone
|Buyer's Hand Notes|
Our buyer actually prefers the feel of these sheets over the top Italian Hotel Collection sheets, yes - you know the ones we're talking about, starts with FR****.|
LINENPLACE IS LUXURY BEDDING
All Content ©1999 - 2013 Linenplace.com, Inc.
Duvets and Down Comforters